Web Design Feedback - Furniture Store

Mallee Boy

Hi I am after some feedback for this sites' Home Page: https://strutliving.com.au/

Here are the Questions I hope to get help with:

1. Is the purpose of the site clear?

2. Is the design user friendly?

3. Who would you say the target audience is for these products?

Anything you would change about the home page?

Thanks.  I look forward to your expert feedback.

To be honest, not really. I'm not sure what the mission or purpose of the site is. Is it that it's cheap, high quality or added value (for example the pick up option)?

Not that you can't present the customer with more than one advantage of using your shop. I just get the feeling that instead of helping the customer to be led in the right direction (i.e. making a purchase), the focus gets spread out and as a user you wind up wanting for a real solid reason why you need to buy something from this particular shop.

Yeah, I think so. The design is nice and easy to "work" with. In my opinion, you could utilize the width and height of the site a little better. On the front page, I have to go below the fold, before I have any real opportunity to spend money.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of the pop up, especially since there's plenty of other CTA trying to have me sign up for the newsletter. But if you have the traffic, I suppose it's a great way to pad your newsletter signups.

All in all I like the design though. I even like your slider - one of the few examples of a slider that makes sense! :)

I'd say housewives without kids at home, but with [spam-filter]s that make an above average wage.

As I said, I like the site, so there's really not much I'd change. Maybe having more pictures that shows examples of how you'd decorate a room using the furniture.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome, buddy.

Maybe I should stress that I was just trying to give you some construtive criticism you can work with. I really do like the site - I actually think it's a pretty awesome design - good luck with it! :)