Custom Random Products Module

Hi,

I'm trying to develop my own module based on blocknewproducts module to show products randomly.

In a first approach to test it in my shop when I upload module and click to install button it says that is installed correctly.

But when I want to configure my module, it shows Install button again instead of Configure.

What could be wrong?

Do you need I share some file to answer me?

Thanks

your install function probably doesn't return "true"

this is why module is not installed correctly

make sure that it returns "true" instead of "false" or nothing

In install function with putting an explicit return true an setting $success var to true avoiding uninstall method, I've the same behaviour.

If i put an echo to debug this var, seems that install method stop execution an installs module. But I doesn't allow me to configure an it shows me this message

You don’t have the rights to update the BlockRandomProducts module. Please make sure you are logged in to the PrestaShop Addons account that purchased the module.

How can I avoid this message? I dont see it before in some untrusted modules...

Well... finally I resolved all my problems changing Module Name to lowercase like another user says in this post

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/343376-resolved-1608-you-don%E2%80%99t-have-the-rights-to-update-the-myfirstmodule-module/

It seems a Prestashop issue...

But with lowercase everywhere I could install and configure well my module.

Well... finally I resolved all my problems changing Module Name to lowercase like another user says in this post

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/343376-resolved-1608-you-don%E2%80%99t-have-the-rights-to-update-the-myfirstmodule-module/

It seems a Prestashop issue...

But with lowercase everywhere I could install and configure well my module.

in lowercase only for the __construct function:

function __construct() {
$this->name = 'blockrandomproducts';