Hi guys,

I was using prestashop 1.4.11.0 and everything was perfect.

My web hosting automatically updated to Prestashop 1.5.6.2 trough installatron. I've contacted the hosting but they say the update is a must! So I have to deal with 1.5.6.2, problem is all the online store is messed up, both Front office and BO.

When debugging I see the following error in the FO:

Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column 'a.id_shop_group' in 'where clause'<br /><br /><pre>SELECT * FROM `ps_shop_group` a WHERE (a.id_shop_group = 1) LIMIT 1</pre> thrown in/home/XXXXXX/public_html/shop/classes/db/Db.php on line 613

In the BO

Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column 'gs.name' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>SELECT gs.*, s.*, gs.name AS group_name, s.name AS shop_name, s.active, su.domain, su.domain_ssl, su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri FROM ps_shop_group gs LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON s.id_shop_group = gs.id_shop_group LEFT JOIN ps_shop_url su ON s.id_shop = su.id_shop AND su.main = 1 WHERE s.deleted = 0 AND gs.deleted = 0 ORDER BY gs.name, s.name</pre> thrown in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/shop/classes/db/Db.php on line 613

I have searched the forum and found a similar problem but I think is not the same error as this one so I am posting a net topic. 

Thanks in advance for anyone that help me to the solution.

Hi,

Please check table in your database with name ps_shop_group.

Default cloumns of this table are

1) id_shop_group

2) name

3) share_customer

4) share_order

5) share_stock

6) active

7) deleted

If there is haven't any table with this name then you need to run this sql query in your database

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ps_shop_group` (
  `id_shop_group` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `name` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
  `share_customer` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `share_order` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `share_stock` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `active` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `deleted` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id_shop_group`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;

INSERT INTO `ps_shop_group` (`id_shop_group`, `name`, `share_customer`, `share_order`, `share_stock`, `active`, `deleted`) VALUES
(1, 'Default', 0, 0, 0, 1, 0);

This is default table of prestashop 1.5.6.2

• Like 1

Thanks Ittu!
I was unable to run the query at first but I created manually and it solved, now when I enter the url the error does not appear.

but now my store opens and here it is:

http://www.freebordportugal.com/shop/

Anywhere you click you'll found this errors:

Warning: File /home/freelcom/public_html/shop/category.php is deprecated
in /home/xxx/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php on line 2147

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freelcom/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php:2147) in /home/xxx/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freelcom/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php:2147) in /home/xxx/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php on line 108

Edited by tiga (see edit history)