New category not showing Catalog details like Product features and attributes in the sidebar.

Dear Presta users,

I am new to Prestashop and few days ago i started a project after buying a theme "Shine" and some modules.

The problem i am facing is this that in the Side Bar i want to see Product attributes and features which i can see in the categories which were already there as a demo but when i added new categories and a Product then i do not see any catalog block with Attribute or feature details in the new category.

I have attached a screenshot below which will help you understand what i actually mean. I want my Electronics > Mobiles > Haier category to show Catalog as it is showing in the Fashion > Women > Dresses,

If any one can help it will be really appreciated. I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.5

post-817018-0-51538500-1405129742_thumb.jpg

With best regards

Check that the layered navigation module is active for that category :)

Thanks a lot. I was really confused with Module Positions but actually i had to go to the Modules and search for Layered Navigation Module and then Edit my Template and choose the categories. :) Thanks for highlighting the Module for me. Take Care.

With best regards