(Resolvido) [prestashop 1.5] 500 Internal Server Error

Olá pessoal,
Estou fazendo o backup de um site para um outro servidor, e todas as vezes que eu subo o site no NOVO SERVIDOR, conecto o banco de dados e acesso o site, aparece o bentido:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Deletei os arquivos .htaccess do servidor, e mesmo assim, continua com os mesmos problemas.
Sabem o que pode estar acontecendo ? Alguem tem alguma luz ?
Obrigado!

Edited by rikardinho (see edit history)

Hello,

It's finally works for me, was necessary delete all the files .htaccess and remove the php.ini from public_html and administration folder, after it my website come back and i acess the web administration of prestashop ( /adminXXX ), and regenerate the image and turn off the rewrite url, after it, clear the cache from Advanced Parameter > Perfomace > Clear intelligent caching and automatic loading cache . After it, i turn on again the rewrite url and works fine at the moment

My problem is, now, my site is without php.ini, :(
Thaks alot @csschopper.com

• 3 weeks later...