[SOLVED]Even after deleted module (YOTPO), this module sends emails to my clients without permission

Hello!

I installed YOTPO once, and I stopped to use it soon.
I deleted the module folder but this module sends email for demand the product comment to clients without my permission still now.

I don't know how this module get the information of my client's purchase and I am very worried about this case...

If you know something about the case like this,

please give me some advices..

Edited by tatamimi (see edit history)

Hello musicmaster.

Thank you a lot!
Maybe I could unsubscribe it by my account of YOTPO.

I'm still wondering how they connect my shop's information and feel it is a little scary...
But anyway thank you very much.

Hello tatamimi,

I'm glad everything was cleared up!

In order to get you tons of reviews (more than any app out there) we automatically e-mail your customers after their purchase, asking them to leave a review (which they can do from right within the email!). Our system pulls order info so it knows who to email and what they purchased (so we know what to ask them to review). That's all we do with this information. 

Over 55,000 stores trust Yotpo with customer info and we take that trust very, very seriously.  

Thanks to your feedback, we're working on a way to make it clearer for PrestaShop users how to properly delete the app. For anyone else looking for this info, the easiest way is to email our awesome Support team and they will take care of it for you!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello Yotpo.

Thank you for your reply.

I didn't understand the method of your module (I never used the module which works out of my own site) so feel confused.
Thank you for your description and messages from your support team!