1-Click Upgrade dont open, blak page!

paulormf

Hello for All!!

Im trying upgrade my prestashop 1.5.5.0 to 1.6 but when i installing 1-click upgrade v1.3.14, it is on a white page.

Bellow, the print when i click to install and finish.

Thanks!!

post-696344-0-10366900-1404753649_thumb.jpg

post-696344-0-66464700-1404753650_thumb.jpg

As PSfever mentioned enable debug mode.

I also had this issue some time ago and it was a presta module that was giving a conflict, uninstalled the problem module and all was just fine. Can not remember what module cause this problem but when you enable debug you will see the error and probably also the module causing your problems.

Regards,

ysco..

• Like 1

Thanks,

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in D:\xampp\htdocs\override\classes\Dispatcher.php on line 16

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminSelfUpgrade::addCSS() in D:\xampp\htdocs\modules\fkcorreioslite\fkcorreioslite.php on line 1643

Hello paulormf,

Have you uninstalled the module fkcorreioslite ? If not then uninstall it and then try again 1-click upgrade  ;)

Regards,

ysco..

• Like 1

Hello paulormf,

Have you uninstalled the module fkcorreioslite ? If not then uninstall it and then try again 1-click upgrade  ;)

Regards,

ysco..

----

Thanks ysco, i've uninstalled and back work normaly.