tomerg3

[MODULE] Custom Livezilla Block

Had a little problem with download for this, but it has been fixed.

tomerg3 thank you, it is very useful for me, do you have western union module that can works in v1.3?

Register on the site, add it to your cart and checkout, you'll be able to download it as soon as you're done with the checkout.

Hey Thanks for the good work again! I've a little suggestion about the module. i.e. I wonder whether there is way to use the same logged in user's details when the user logged in already for LivZilla chat form.

Thnx!

Livezilla is pretty strict about making code changes, if it detects certain changes, it just stops loading.

I have not tried doing this, but I may look into it in the future.

Hello
I try it on my site www.bon-plan-mode.com and i am very happy.
But i have a question ...Is it possible when I am not in line to have the messages sent to livezilla mail (or module) to have it directly to my mail in prestashop ?

You can configure that from the livezilla software, somewhere in the configuration.

At the moment Livezilla module is hooked into the left column block. But I wonder how can I have this module in contact-form.php page and remove from left column block.

I tried modifying /themes/contact-form.tpl but as long as the module is hooked in left column modification works fine. but once I remove the module from the left column it doesn't appears in contact us page too.

Here is the modification that I've made into contact-fom.tpl

{l s='Click Here to Speak with a Live Agent!'}

{if $cl_online && $cl_offline}

{else}
                   {$livezillacode}
               {/if}

However for some reason I’m unable to copy { href=”[removed]void(window.open(’{$cl_livezilla_path}/livezilla.php’,’‘,‘width=600,height=600,left=0,top=0,resizable=yes,menubar=no,location=yes,status=yes,scrollbars=yes’))” } line to the code block above inside the anchor tag.

Any help??

whats code must copy - now have always offline chat .. ;<

i find generate script and pass it but still have always offline img what i add in module

Hello Presto Changeo, This module is very usefull, but is not working good. I have the original module with livezilla working without problems, but with this module and same code, always show me off line.

Another problems is when you need to open chat window, the url is bad. the right code need to redirect to:

www.yoursite.com/yourfolder/chat.php instead of www.yoursite.com/yourfolder/livezilla.php

can you check it? thank you

II could quickly solve a problem of editing the url blockcustomlivezilla.tpl but the problem is that it always shows me offline ..