Please can you tell me in details what shall I do to fix this?

general answers not helpful for me or for readers

please answers will be ok  if with details

here is the picture attached.

post-801159-0-25988000-1404649610_thumb.jpg

Edited by abady (see edit history)

Hi,

could you give us the URL of your store? The error can be almost anywhere, but here it seems that the .css file is corrupted. Have you done any changes to the .css file? If not and if it's the default theme that you're using, how about reuploading the original CSS folder with all the css files?

Well, by altering the global.css file you could have caused the footer to look like this. I've never seen this theme before - but in all likelyhood it's not a mistake caused by corrupted files, but by the user. If you have enough knowledge to fiddle around with the global.css I'm sure that you will be able to change it back too.. Sorry, but this would require me to invest quite a lot of time in it and it doesn't seem to be necessary, as you know CSS as well.

Well, by altering the global.css file you could have caused the footer to look like this. I've never seen this theme before - but in all likelyhood it's not a mistake caused by corrupted files, but by the user. If you have enough knowledge to fiddle around with the global.css I'm sure that you will be able to change it back too.. Sorry, but this would require me to invest quite a lot of time in it and it doesn't seem to be necessary, as you know CSS as well.

here what I did

.homefeatured ul li {

min-height: 400px;

}

in global.css

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/335688-need-help

any steps to adjust footer?

thanks..

How should the footer look like? You can give me a link to the demo, where this theme is working just fine. I probably could help you with altering the global.css file a bit, but I don't know what to edit, when I don't know what you want it to look like at the end.

How should the footer look like? You can give me a link to the demo, where this theme is working just fine. I probably could help you with altering the global.css file a bit, but I don't know what to edit, when I don't know what you want it to look like at the end

here is the theme

http://www.multyshades.com/2014/01/free-prestashop-themes/

named .fashion bird

and here also the css

css.zip

here is the theme

http://www.multyshades.com/2014/01/free-prestashop-themes/

named .fashion bird

and here also the css

Oh, I see.

It's simple - remove the social block and categories from the footer. Then it will look like in the demo. However changing those modules so that they all fit is a whole other story and would require more time...more than I can give you..