I am trying to change the text for the front office of the Paypal module.  In one thread, it said to change it in the back office, Translations, Installed Modules Translations.  I have selected my Theme - Alysum, and English.  I get the following error message:

Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form

1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 5032 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

I have contacted my hosting provider (InMotion Hosting) and they have made the change in my php.ini file to increase the max_input_vars to 10000.  I have verified that by checking the file myself.  I have disabled and cleared all the caches and waited several hours - the same message keeps coming up.  Any ideas?  I just want the Paypal text to read "Pay with your credit card - you do not need a Paypal account to use this payment method" instead of "pay with Paypal" which is what it reads now.

Can nobody help with this?  Am I not looking in the right php.ini file?  The one in my shop's root directory says max_input_vars: 10000, but I still get the same error message in the b/o.

All I want to do is change the text on the checkout payment page so the Paypal selection reads "Pay by credit card - you do not need a Paypal account to use this option".   Right now it only says "Pay with Paypal".   Should be simple, right??  I just can't find where the text is in order to change it.

Please help!

Thank you, El Patron - I used the module and see that it does say max_input_vars is set for 1000, not 10000 as set in the root dir php.ini file.

Do you know where I can change it?  I have very little experience with programming/development.

yes, I thought this was the problem.  the module tells you which php.ini is being called, if you update that without love, then the hosting is limiting.

you should contact your hosting company, they are probably the only one's that can help you with this.

• 2 weeks later...

guys add me to this topic
I need to change the entry where the document says in the top right invoice to order

and even when I print this page

from order to invoice

you can 'do?

if so, how?

I am attaching a screen to speak better

thank you

sorry for my english

okay thank you

so, what you want to change there? translation?

if so, go to localization > translations

from first dropdown select "back office translations"

click on flag

and then search for these texts you want to translate, they will be there

perhaps you're looking for some file where you can translate it?

:-)

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I tried writing in Italian
with ctrl f browser
and did not give me any results

following your directions
I found the correct field

I also find here the translation of the word invoice #0000
in the pdf file that automatically creates?

thank you

p.s. i have found all word

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Edited by kunglao (see edit history)

Hello!!

I've noticed some changes in translation in my cards in back and front office. Is there Prestashop automatic updates or somethig?

And I have problem to open translation card who are already translated. I want to change some translations who are not logic like on stock in front office. When i click on card I get blank page and message "object(Object)"

Thank you...

Hello!!

I've noticed some changes in translation in my cards in back and front office. Is there Prestashop automatic updates or somethig?

And I have problem to open translation card who are already translated. I want to change some translations who are not logic like on stock in front office. When i click on card I get blank page and message "object(Object)"

Thank you...

hello

yes, after prestashop upgrade translations can be changed (different than before)

regarding to your problem

When i click on card I get blank page and message "object(Object)"

about what "card" you're talking?

hello

yes, after prestashop upgrade translations can be changed (different than before)

regarding to your problem

about what "card" you're talki

When i click on, I dont now, ADDRESSES - 13 IZRAZI in translations of shop; default-bootstrap; croatian, I get this blank page with this message Object(object)

post-727636-0-36130400-1405618195_thumb.jpgpost-727636-0-59926400-1405618229_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jovany (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I found a way round this that may or may not be the right thing to do but appears to have worked.  

My problem was with my nochex payment module.  I simply downloaded the module folder, searched on my computer for the text string I wanted to replace ('pay by nochex apc') and it was in the a tpl file.  I changed both occurrences to the text (on the online version) I wanted and seems to have worked.

If this is not a good thing to do feel free to let me know.  I believe that if I update the module I would need to re apply this fix, since I edited the main module eg public_html/modules/nochex

Be sure to make backups of any files you change if you try this!