Hi,

I need to made some test but it´s totally possible, because with this old version of prestashop before 1.6.0.8 all js scraipt are force to put at footer and some times it´s killing all functionnality of this script. There is no solution and if you want to use purechat you need to make prestashop update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mediacom87, where is the attachment file?... You must know the forum rules.

Regards

Hi,

Of course i respect the forum rules because i validate this rules with Prestashop team.

My link in the first post is directly to an archive file without any open site or commercial site.

I use this solution because it's better with every one.

Ok, discuss with other moderator and comme back after.

And continue to check all older user in prestashop forum to kill the forum it's in the good way.

I think you don't know who i'm i and it's not a problem but i expect you understand my position after all dicussion with ol other older moderator of this forum.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Nice Module, do you have any Ideas if using CloudFlare, it won't load it Chrome, FireFox or Opera. You are meant to add data-cfasync=false to your script to bypass their Rocket Loader, your module and adding the modified script to the footer.tpl don't work.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance!

<script data-cfasync="false" src="/javascript.js"></script>

CloudFlare Instructions

Modified script
<script data-cfasync="false" type="text/javascript>(function () { var done = false; var script = document.createElement('script'); script.async = true; script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.src = 'https://widget.purechat.com/VisitorWidget/WidgetScript';; document.getElementsByTagName('HEAD').item(0).appendChild(script); script.onreadystatechange = script.onload = function (e) { if (!done && (!this.readyState || this.readyState == 'loaded' || this.readyState == 'complete')) { var w = new PCWidget({ c: 'de49bc9f-12b0-470d-a00d-**************', f: true }); done = true; } }; })();</script>

Original script
<script type='text/javascript'>(function () { var done = false; var script = document.createElement('script'); script.async = true; script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.src = 'https://widget.purechat.com/VisitorWidget/WidgetScript';; document.getElementsByTagName('HEAD').item(0).appendChild(script); script.onreadystatechange = script.onload = function (e) { if (!done && (!this.readyState || this.readyState == 'loaded' || this.readyState == 'complete')) { var w = new PCWidget({ c: 'de49bc9f-12b0-470d-a00d-************', f: true }); done = true; } }; })();</script>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mediacom! (i'm sorry for my english)
I have 1.6.0.9 prestashop version. I've installed your module, i have configurated the widget, i've insert the ID in the module configuration. Then i've insert the code in footer.tpl, before the tag </body>, and then my site don't working. White page. The problem is the code that i've insert in the footer, because i've restored the original footer and my site working fine .

What i have to do? I don't want to change module because this one have the customization that i need.

Thanks

Edited by marilu_m (see edit history)

Hi,

you don't need to put the widget code in your tpl, just put put the code in the module like it's explain in the module (code like: 8266ec11-4efa-403c-bb2f-504a3e19cf7d).

I'm just testing this and it's working fine.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks so much for creating this awesome module. I installed it and it works perfectly. I just have a question. I wanted to know if it's possible to only enable this on certain pages? I'm fine with editing code if I have to. I just need to know where to look. 

I only want it to show on a customer service info page I made and the contact page. 

Thank you!

Hi,

New free module to integrate the Livechat system : PureChat

OmwFbN1.png

Download module

• 08/27/2014 : V1.0.1
  • 10/16/2015 : V1.1.0

• 3 years later...

Hello, do you know how to make it compatible with thirtybees? it shows me an error

PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/jana/public_html/pruebas/modules/med_purechat/med_purechat.php:
Undefined class constant 'CACHE_FILE_MUST_HAVE_MODULES_LIST'

Edited by juanrojas (see edit history)