(SOLVED) All my site's text emails are pure HTML code

Hi,

when a user uses the contact form or when i receive a new order... i get the email from the form or the email that is announcing me that i have a new order .. but all the text from those emails is pure html code.

This means i actually see HTML code instead of plain text.

I see something like this:

\n<html>\n<head>\n <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">\n <title>Message from

Do you know what could be the problem?
Thank you!

Solution can be found here!

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/21465/#116948

Or at BO->preferences->email and change send mail as text

:)

I went to BO and changed the email to be sent as text.

But when i send a message using the contact form i get absolutely no text on my received email.

I see only the logo as a picture.

Is there any solution to this?

Thank you!

It sounds like a problem that I was having.
Somehow the mail templates got garbled, so I replaced the Swedish templates with the English ones (the Swedish ones were copies from English anyways, never bothered to translate them).

/Mats

Can you tell me which files (folders) did you copy/paste?

Thanks!

I copied all files from mails/en to mails/se, I suppoe you don't use Swedish so eg mails/fr (for French) would be a better choise for you ;)

/Mats

I use Romanian language on my site.
But i have no mails/ro directory on my server.

What should i do? Where should i paste the copied files from mails/en ?

Thanks!

First guess would be that it's there, but the folder list is not updated, or maybe not showing the folders and files sorted alfabetically...
Given that you use ftp (filezilla or something similar), try to go to a different folder and then back and look carefully if there is a "ro" folder.
If you cannot find a mails/ro folder and your (ftp) program still thinks there is one, I don't think I can help. Maybe try with a different (ftp) program?

/Mats

I don't know how.. but i checked again if the mails/ro directory exists.. and it did exist when i secondly checked.
So one of my friends suggested to copy only the .txt files from mails/en to mail/ro and overwrite them.

After that i went to BO --> Preferences --> Email and i set the text mode for receiving emails.
After doing all the above the messages i get from the site are being displayed properly.

Thank you for your suggestions and for your help!

Off topic: How can i mark a thread as "SOLVED" ?