How to Configure the mobile module

Hello everybody, I  would like to know how to configure the mobile module, I am using the last version of prestashop, where theoretically has by default the mobile module, but in the backoffice I don’t find the option from where I could customize the mobile module. My default theme is default-bootstrap, I checked the box "I'd like to enable it only on smartphones" in the mobile tab inside Preference/Themes , but even that I don’t see any additional menu or option that allow me to edit the mobile module. I would appreciate any help.

Best regards

Pedro

PD. Should I install some module? Any of those one in the attached Image.?

post-811566-0-62525100-1403782103_thumb.png

Edited by pdro7 (see edit history)

Hello everybody, I  would like to know how to configure the mobile module

about what module you're talking?

perhaps you mean mobile theme, exactly as dioniz suggested?

default bootstrap template is responsive, it means that if you want to customize something on your website (while someone browse it via mobile device) you just have to modify media queries in default theme.

about what module you're talking?

perhaps you mean mobile theme, exactly as dioniz suggested?

default bootstrap template is responsive, it means that if you want to customize something on your website (while someone browse it via mobile device) you just have to modify media queries in default theme.

Thanks a lot four your interest on my problem, yes, I am talking about the mobile theme, I would like to customize it, change colors and others things related to the look. I saw in this website http://addons.prestashop.com/en/mobile/6165-prestashop-mobile-template-14.html , there is an image that show a page inside the backoffice to customize the mobile theme. In the backoffice of my version (last version 1.6.0.8) I dont find something similar to that. It is not? So can I customize my mobile theme?

Thanks a lot

from the screnshoot you attached - it looks like you use prestashop 1.6

there is no mobile theme, there is one global responsive template

this is why im still confused.

Hello Vekia, the screenshoot was taken from prestahop website (http://addons.prestashop.com/en/mobile/6165-prestashop-mobile-template-14.html) , I am using version 1.5.6.2, and it has a mobile theme, that I would like to customize how it looks, and from that picture seems as if there is some menu in the backoffice to do it.

Thanks

unfortunately, prestashop 1.5.x hasn't got any feature in back office to customize mobile theme

the only one way to achieve it is a manual modification of .tpl files located in theme/YOUR_THEME/mobile directory.

• 7 years later...