few quick questions

keitaro

hello hoping some one can clarify for me.

i am in japan i want to list on ebay.

I am registered on the ebay au site but i can logon and ebay site, if i register for store subscription on ebay.com.au can i link there or does it have to be uk etc ?

reason i ask is

1 expensive due to euro - yen conversion rate for subscription (im on a budget)

i preffer to pay

via aud

secondly on the syncing of stock levels.

if i set good till sold option does this mean user must bid and wait 30 days to win?

Thank you

Edited by keitaro (see edit history)

1) Please check this ebay manual - http://pages.ebay.com/jp/en-us/help/sell/intl-ov.html Hope it answer to your questions.

2) As we understand fee calcaulted in currency of marketplace where you list item. If this is ebay.de it will be Euro. If this is ebay.co.uk this will be Pound.

3) GTC can be set only for Fixed price item. So user purchase item immediately. For GTC type listing not sold on ebay (all qty sold) automatically relisted after 30 days.

For Auction type user wait till auction not finished or it not set maximum bid.

hello thanks for your reply.

i am having some issues. registered for a store and setup item category just a few to start but i get this error.

Item price exceeds the maximum limit. Items listed from Japan cannot exceed a value of 1,000,000 Japanese yen due to a PayPal policy based on a Japanese legal restriction. Please lower the amount to list this item.

{e45267-811128x}

Product(s) concerned :
- [Limited Edition] J.R. Series N700-8000 Sanyo/Kyushu Shinkansen (Kumamon/Kuro chan Set) Tomix 98925

however this item is only 22766 yen most items are less than that.

please help

hello

does anyone know what to do here.

i think ebay or module is trying to add extra 0`s to the price becsue japan does not use decimal point.

please help as i need this store to work as ebay charge 2 months minimum no questions asked if i can`T use then pointless waste of money.

as a bit of feed back for presta shop.

I really am surprised prestashop only interested to support european countries for easy ebay access but other countries are limited to selling through another region store.

Possible reason it's price value in invalid currency.

When you list product to ebay.au you should send price in Australian Dollars. As we understand price in your store in Yen.

As result product send to ebay with price 98925 AUE that equal to 9463041 YEN.

How this handled in free ebay module we can't help since We not well know all it features. Hope someone else can help you with this.

In PrestaBay we allow user specify conversation rate for product price in default currency.

Possible reason it's price value in invalid currency.

When you list product to ebay.au you should send price in Australian Dollars. As we understand price in your store in Yen.

As result product send to ebay with price 98925 AUE that equal to 9463041 YEN.

How this handled in free ebay module we can't help since We not well know all it features. Hope someone else can help you with this.

In PrestaBay we allow user specify conversation rate for product price in default currency.

hello does your module update this price conversion rate on update? i.e.if the currency fluctuates alot will the price update daily weekly ?