tomerg3

[MODULE] eWay Australia payment system.

Embed the payment form in the checkout page, or redirect to a dedicated page.

You can void unsettled transactions, or refund full or partial orders, directly from the order page.

The only thing you need for this module is an eWAY ID and an SSL certificate.

Compatible with PrestaShop 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6.x

Available at http://www.presto-ch...ia-payment.html

V1.4.1 CRITICAL UPDATE
* Fix for RMA (was getting refunded at the start of the process)
* Tax added to refunds (only when applied to the original order)

V1.4.3 released, it includes
* Bug fix for orders over $999 (payment error in Backoffice even though card is charged properly).
* Support for PS 1.4.

V1.4.4 released
* eWay transaction # is saved as an order message.
* Added Javascript validation of credit card number.
* Disables the submit button after clicked (to avoid double order).
* Added automatic upgrade notification.

V1.4.5 released
* Transaction number + Authorization code saved in order message (Fix from previous version where only Authorization code was saved).

V1.5 released
* Support for PS 1.5
* Refunds are handled from the configuration page (full or partial).

V1.5.1 released
* Fix for SSL.
* Updated backwards compatibility.

V1.6 released
* Added option to embed the payment page in the checkout page.
* Added option to refund directly from the backoffice order page.
** Module price increase.

V1.6.1 released
* Added option to get email notification of failed transactions (to help detect fraud).
* Fixed a problem with vouchers in different currencies (PS 1.5)

V1.6.2 released
* Fixed display of refund amount in backoffice

V1.7 released
* Added support for PrestaShop 1.6

post-20153-0-29210400-1366406140_thumb.jpg

post-20153-0-96512600-1406817569_thumb.png

post-20153-0-69455500-1406817582_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hi tomerg3,

Quick question.. Does this store the customers credit card details in the shop database, or simply send them to eway for processing over your SSL connection?

Just curious, becuase I already have the Paypal option which allows credit card payments, but not quite sure how these other payment gateways work? Although my site has SSL, I am a bit hesitant to store credit card details if I can help it?!

How do eWay fees compare to Paypal?

Thanks

It does not store any credit catrd information, it just sends it to eWAY and returns an approval, or an error (if one occured).

I personally think its more professional that paypal, especially if you plan on having many transactions, plus it's much quicker, only 1 screen (which can help with conversion because some people may be put off by the whole paypal part).

I have no idea about their fees.

Great module for all the Aussie businesses out there... A must for anyone using Prestashop in Australia. I've purchased this module and run it along side paypal. Personally I don't like making my shoppers leave my site, drop off rates are huge using paypal alone.

Buy this module, set yourself up with an Eway account (they start around the $400aud mark a year, not too expensive at all) and start converting more sales direct from your site.

Very nice Module for any Aussie web base business that doesn't want to loose a customer.

Easy to install and implement, and very great support from the seller too.

Get it, if you need it.

I have written V 1.4 which allows for refunds from the backoffice, I can't test it since I don't have an eWAY account.

Please let me know if you want to help me test it out.

Thanks.

Awesome module, highly recommended.

I let Tomer test version 1.4 with my shop and he was quick and knowledgeable to find the bugs immediately and got it working quick and efficiently.

Refunds are working great through the backend and so do partial refunds, so version 1.4 is ready to be used and fully functional!

Tomer was patient and helpful and I can highly recommend him and his modules to anyone wanting to enhance PrestaShop.

Judging by how often he helps others in other threads, he should get paid by the PrestaShop team!

Thanks Tomer, you rock!

P.S. No, tomer, didn't pay me to write this, he really is that awesome!

V1.4.1 CRITICAL UPDATE (please contact me by email for an upgrade)

* Fix for RMA (was getting refunded at the start of the process)
* Tax added to refunds (only when applied to the original order)

Very good module and after sale service.
If you power your prestashop with eway payment gateway, you can't miss it.

The module will still work, but you are less likely to get any sales, since it can scare people off.

Ok, we have just bought the module but I get this error when I go on a https page (etc. order.php)

The server can not find the requested page:

xxxxxxx.com.au/order.php?step=1 (port 443)

Please forward this error screen to xxxxxxxx.com.au's WebMaster.

I have created a KEY and CSR. Is the problem with the unique IP/shared IP?

It sounds like an SSL problem, unrelated to the module.

Please contact me via email for module support.

If the error shows before you even get to the payment selection page, then most likely your SSL certificate is not installed properly, if you get the error only when you're in the payment page, or after completing a transaction, let me know (by email)

Yes, we are getting SSL certificate later. I know this is not a problem related to the module.

But do you have any ideas about my problem?

It looks like you activated the SSL in PS without actually having SSL installed on your server, that won't work since post 443 is not active.

Turn it off until the SSL is installed.

V1.4.3 released, it includes

* Bug fix for orders over $999 (payment error in Backoffice even though card is charged properly).
* Support for PS 1.4.

Hi Tomer, I'm on v1.3.1, this module has been working perfectly for me for a long time now.

Can I assume there's no need for me to upgrade? I haven't been keeping track of this module. Thanks

I suggest upgrading, especially if you have large orders (see above post)

Just thought I would leave a comment saying thanks to Tomer for quick and friendly service.

Also if people are thinking/unsure about getting this module, my advice is just do it!

It's awesome and the install/config is super easy.

Cheers.

Yes, compatible with any version of 1.4.x, and it will always be updated when needed for future PS releases

All our modules work well :)

We are actually about to release an update to the module with credit card number validation and protection against accidental double submission of the payment form.

V1.4.4 released

* eWay transaction # is saved as an order message.

* Added Javascript validation of credit card number.

* Disables the submit button after clicked (to avoid double order).

* Added automatic upgrade notification.

We are actually about to release an update to the module with credit card number validation and protection against accidental double submission of the payment form.

Hi Tomer, can you elaborate on this protection?

Is it if they hit the submit button twice, or if they come back and order a second time immediately after the first?

The latter is something we've had a number of times because customers don't get their email notification (caught in spam) and they try again. Although i suspect it's the former?

Submit button twice, it will be disabled after you click it the first time, and enabled when the page loads again (in case there was an error in the order).

just bought it. just wondering about this one "Refund shipping cost is not connected," how do I connect it ?

This might be a broader question but...

I've always wondered, if the CVN and Address are optional, why would anyone collect it?

Why would you want to put another barrier / impediment to converting into a sale?

I leave it as simple as possible (name, number, expiry date...that's it!)...and I've always wondered what incentive there is to ask the customer for more info.

Any thoughts?

chetwyn: That is a Prestashop limitation, it only applies when you do a partial refund, not refund an entire order.

noesac: Different payment gateway use those details in different ways, I'm not sure how eway uses them (as I don't use eway), but authorize.net uses them to help detect fraud.

tomo, I noticed on other shoppping sites that normally a user will select whether it's a visa, mastcard etc... how come we dont have to do it for eway? Is it possible to put it in? I guess I'm not use to not having to tell the site what card it is?

It's not required, as is just an extra unneeded step, which is why it's not a part of any of our payment modules.

V1.4.5 released

* Transacion number + Authorization code saved in order message (Fix from previous version where only Authorizatio code was saved).

Hi tomo

I've just upgraded to 1.4.7, have you noticed any issues with this version. Having a look through the code I noticed that their is now a big use of self:: for static members, overall there is quite a big change. any quick way I could fix this?

Other examples are the getCurrency() is now required to be called like: Currency::getCurrency() etc... most of the issues are in the validation.php class

We have not had any issues, nor had any reported by customers.

If you have any problems, use our contact form please.

P.S

Who is this tomo you keep referring to?

We should have a new version in the next 2 weeks.or so.

We should have a new version in the next 2 weeks.or so.

9 Nov 2012 still not updated to Prestashop v1.5, please can you update as it is very urgent.

That message was less than 2 weeks ago.

We're based in NYC, and had no power for about a week, so please be patient....

V1.5 released

* Support for PS 1.5

* Refunds are handled from the configuration page (full or partial).

V1.5.1 released

* Fix for SSL.

* Updated backwards compatibility.

V1.6 released

* Added option to embed the payment page in the checkout page.

* Added option to refund directly from the backoffice order page.

** Module price increase.

V1.6.1 released

* Added option to get email notification of failed transactions (to help detect fraud).

* Fixed a problem with vouchers in different currencies (PS 1.5)

• Like 1

This is an excellent module and the service is great. The ability to refund directly from a customer's order page is very nice.

Just putting my hand up to vote for a module upgrade to work with eWay's Rapid 3.0 API. This has been out for about 6 months (presuming from Feb 2013). Any other eWayAus users keen on this feature?

V1.6.2 released

* Fixed display of refund amount in backoffice

No, this module only allow for credit card payments.

V1.7 released
* Added support for PrestaShop 1.6

Hi,

At the moment we use NAB transact , which works all fine, but the problem is we can't track conversions in analytics as the transaction is done off site, and their is no 'thank you' page.

With this module after the transaction is successfull , does it automatically take you to a thank you page on site???

If so we will sign up to eway and buy this module.

Please let me know,

Thank you,

Yes, our module redirects to the PrestaShop order confirmation page, which you can customize any way you wish

sudu99: No, not yet, we cannot even get PS 1.7 final installed on our test server, it's still very buggy.

We will release new versions of our module for PS 1.7 in the coming weeks, in the meanwhile, we suggest waiting till a more stable PS 1.7 is released before starting to use it on a live shop