Fatal error: Class 'Shop' not found in config.inc.php on line 95

Hello. I have been running my prestashop for about 1 year now with no problems. 

I rarely have any customers. And i have not accessed the admin panel or made any changes.  It was working fine 2 or 3 days ago.  But i check it today all of a sudden it's a blank page!

I believe it presa 1.5 ... something.. I installed it 1 year ago. Do i have to get a backup from my hosting company?  :(

I turned on the errors and i get this:

Fatal error: Class 'Shop' not found in /var/www/vhosts/mywebsiteshop.com/httpdocs/websiteshop/config/config.inc.php on line 95

What happened?? I never touched anything.

Edited by marc2034 (see edit history)

Yes shop.php is present.

I deleted class_index.php  and then i got a big error msg.   Unfortunaly I didn't get time to copy it. 

But it said something about a line and google analytics. Thats when it hit me!  I remember that 2 days ago i installed google analytics in the  themes/default/footer.tpl

So i did make a change! I added google analytics.  I am sorry i didn't remember about this. 

I removed the google analytics code and put back the class_index.php  and its up and running again!

So that was the problem.  I guess i'm not supposed to put it there?  Where exactly am i supposed to put the google analytics code?