How to add extra Link next to contactus,SignIn in the top header/navigation bar?

Hello ,

I am a newbie to this forum, Currently am using prestashopv1.6... I want to add extra links next to contactus,SignIn in the top header/navigation bar... and also give links to the pages where it ll navigate to tat particular page.. I av attached image , it ll give clear information wat i wanna do

Thanks,

post-809122-0-11732700-1403160139_thumb.png

Edited by Prestashop Newbie17 (see edit history)

Hi,

you will need to either attach new module to the navigation hook, or edit the .tpl file of some of the moduels which are currently hooked in there.

Hi ,

Please can u tell me in detail , wat am i supposed to do... I donno PHP :(  creating a new module involves PHP rt... and also i should move those links lik contact us and sign in towards the left

Hi ,

Please can u tell me in detail , wat am i supposed to do... I donno PHP :(  creating a new module involves PHP rt... and also i should move those links lik contact us and sign in towards the left

It depends on where you want to add this link, and where the link is "linking"...

Hello @PSfever.com,@vekia

I want to create a links for example :FAQ or TRACKORDER like how we av for CONTACT US and SIGN IN  links,, once we click on contact us page it ll redirect to contact page where tat particular information is present . similarly i want to create FAQ page and when i click on FAQ link it should redirect to FAQ page. My BIG problem is how to create a this FAQ page :(  and give a link in the top header page.

open this cms page that you created, 

then copy url address to this page and use it in href="" param in the code that i suggested to use :-)

Hello Vekia,

Thanks for info abt the html box, its good and i installed it :)

As u said , i installed html box n created a link but i couldnt place it tat link in display nav bar . rest hearder, top, footer every where i can place and its visible, but if i select display nav then tat link is not visible :unsure: .. wat to do ?? please see the attached image, m i following the correct procedure.

Thanks

post-809122-0-23811900-1403683511_thumb.png

Edited by Prestashop Newbie17 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Vekia,

Thanks for info abt the html box, its good and i installed it :)

As u said , i installed html box n created a link but i couldnt place it tat link in display nav bar . rest hearder, top, footer every where i can place and its visible, but if i select display nav then tat link is not visible :unsure: .. wat to do ?? please see the attached image, m i following the correct procedure.

Thanks

attachicon.gifdisplayNav,html_box.png

I also have same problem

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I am trying to transplant this module HTMLBOX in to hook display nav, but it keeps saying :

This module cannot be transplanted to this hook.

Me too. It's no longer DisplayNav option on the module it self.. only: header, top, left column, right column, footer, home. No display Nav to choose..

• Like 1