[solved] Problems in prices with combinations 0.00 1.6-1.6.0.6

Hi, need a help with this problem

I create a product and insert the right price and show the right price in product page

But if i add any Combination (without change prices) in the product page the price is 0.00€

Whats wrong in my product?

Hello i'm having a similar issue. I have a t-shirt which has the same price on different sizes, for example medium and small are 10 pounds. So on the back end i have the available combinations which are the sizes and their price is 0 in order to have the pre-tax price. On the combination tab i'm adding the quantity for each size. Now if go to the product page  you will see that the price is set to 0 instead of the original price. when you change size automatically shows that the product is out of stock. if i replace the product.js (the one inside my theme js folder) will show the original price but when you will change size it will now get the error message that the current size is out of stock. How i can solve it? thank you

you could fix this by changing file themes/yourthemename/product.tpl

find

{$group_reduction}

and replace it by

{1-$group_reduction}

I have tried it as well same result. You can check the website. I have add it on my previous post. I believe this issue has to do something with the js files or maybe because the theme is for 1.5.6.1 but i'm not 100%. 

Edited by giwrgos (see edit history)

I found the solution. I went to product.js and i change this 

//productPrice = ps_round(productPrice * currencyRate, 2);
if (productPrice > 0)
$('#our_price_display').text(formatCurrency(productPrice, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank));
else
$('#our_price_display').text(formatCurrency(0, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank));

to this

if (productPrice > 0)
$('#our_price_display').text(formatCurrency(priceWithDiscountsDisplay * currencyRate, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank));
else
$('#our_price_display').text(formatCurrency(priceWithDiscountsDisplay * currencyRate, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank));

and it worked
  • Like 2

find

{$group_reduction}

and replace it by

{1-$group_reduction}

Sorry, I asked it elsewhere but still without answer so I try my luck here again :)

In my product.tpl I can only find this occurence (basically the same but look different and I am no expert):

{addJsDef group_reduction=$group_reduction}

so taking your adive (bug tracking) I have to alter it to:

{addJsDef group_reduction=1-$group_reduction}

Or am I totally lost and looking at the wrong place since I have another occurence in the same product.tpl:

<p id="old_price"{if (!$product->specificPrice || !$product->specificPrice.reduction) && $group_reduction == 0} class="hidden"{/if}>
									{if $priceDisplay >= 0 && $priceDisplay <= 2}
										<span id="old_price_display">{if $productPriceWithoutReduction > $productPrice}{convertPrice price=$productPriceWithoutReduction}{/if}</span>
										<!-- {if $tax_enabled && $display_tax_label == 1}{if $priceDisplay == 1}{l s='tax excl.'}{else}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}{/if} -->
									{/if}
								</p>
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I asked it elsewhere but still without answer so I try my luck here again :)

In my product.tpl I can only find this occurence (basically the same but look different and I am no expert):

so taking your adive (bug tracking) I have to alter it to:

Or am I totally lost and looking at the wrong place since I have another occurence in the same product.tpl:

<p id="old_price"{if (!$product->specificPrice || !$product->specificPrice.reduction) && $group_reduction == 0} class="hidden"{/if}>
									{if $priceDisplay >= 0 && $priceDisplay <= 2}
										<span id="old_price_display">{if $productPriceWithoutReduction > $productPrice}{convertPrice price=$productPriceWithoutReduction}{/if}</span>
										<!-- {if $tax_enabled && $display_tax_label == 1}{if $priceDisplay == 1}{l s='tax excl.'}{else}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}{/if} -->
									{/if}
								</p>

Same. Any word on this yet?

Any news of when we can see a release of 1.6.0.9 ? I see here it was due yesterday.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX/fixforversion/10721

We are still testing it. Preparing for release this week. 

Seems like all the files from the forge report need to be changed to fix this issue.

All the files in the github fix listed here, https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commit/75692e60d3ed91f7fa9fffaa89c668de5f81db81

However, these changes will be in the next version released this week. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem with PS 1.6.0.6 and with upgrade 1.6.0.8 with personalized theme, but I resolved with this simple mode:

Hi, sorry you have this issue.

Please see this forge report, I think it will solve your issue.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-1835

find

{$group_reduction}

and replace it by

{1-$group_reduction}

Thanks to ElPatron Moderator and other contributes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jedi

I am using Leo Fashion theme and the latest Prestashop version 1.6.09, i have tried all the above in product.tpl and product.js files but the problem remains unsolved.

can you please help?

Price shows zero elsewhere while shows up right on the product page.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi at all,

i have the same problem, with prestashop 1.6.0.9. it's a new installation, loaded the products, when i manually add a combination, the price isn't showed. 

i have looked for {$group_reduction} in my themes folder like explained before, but i can't find, i have only this two lines:

{addJsDef group_reduction=$group_reduction} and 

<p id="old_price"{if (!$product->specificPrice || !$product->specificPrice.reduction) && $group_reduction == 1} class="hidden"{/if}>

but not $group_reduction.

Someone can help me pls?

Hi at all,

i have the same problem, with prestashop 1.6.0.9. it's a new installation, loaded the products, when i manually add a combination, the price isn't showed. 

i have looked for {$group_reduction} in my themes folder like explained before, but i can't find, i have only this two lines:

{addJsDef group_reduction=$group_reduction} and 

<p id="old_price"{if (!$product->specificPrice || !$product->specificPrice.reduction) && $group_reduction == 1} class="hidden"{/if}>

but not $group_reduction.

Someone can help me pls?

I think is better contact your theme creator to check that, i don't have code knowledge to help you. Sorry

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

FerreireX, sorry for hijacking your thread, but I have similar issues with my 1.6.0.9 shop.
I tried to setup some attributes and combinations today, but for some reason my product price is increased illogical for me.

Example:

I am trying to setup combination for a drill bit product with different diameters (1 mm, 1,5 mm, 2 mm)

First, I created attribute Promjer (diameter) then added 3 values: 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm.

Price under Price tab is set to 1,7 (tax incl.). If I add one (or more) combinations, with no impacts whatsoever, price of my product jumps to 3,32 (tax incl.).

I tried to use fix from forge, but I just cant find "{$group_reduction}" term in my products.tpl.

Does anyone have any kind of idea how could I set this up?

Product I`m reffering to:

https://hejkupi.me/2686-kwb-silver-star-serija-borera-za-metal.html

Edit reason: Added more description.

Edit2:

Gregory from Prestashop team just solved my issue on forge, here is my ticket, maybe it will be helpful:

[PrestaShop Issue Tracker] (PSCSX-3889) Product combinations creates weird illogical prices for product

Regards,

Vedran

Edited by vmarkovic (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Version: 1.6.0.9 Fix

For those looking to apply this solution to the version 1.6.0.9 but may be having trouble finding the exact reference to {$group_reduction}, it is listed differently in this version.

- Navigate to the product.tpl file of your theme

- Find and replace this:

with this:

Edited by gdinari (see edit history)