Yotpo - Social Reviews and Testimonials v1.4

When using "submit past order" I receive the error "Error occurred".  With error reporting turned on I receive the same error & no further error reporting.

Thanks

• Like 1

When using "submit past order" I receive the error "Error occurred".  With error reporting turned on I receive the same error & no further error reporting.

Thanks

Hi,

I am getting the same error. It just says "Error occurred"

I have all latest versions.

L.

Hey gavz, Hey Lucas,

Have you guys contacted our awesome Support team at support@yotpo.com?

Hello

I would like to show the review tab floating on the right side of the viewport only on homepade, category_list, product_list and products.

Is this possible?

At the moment it appears even in the check out process and that we dont want.

post-402975-0-31839100-1403713341_thumb.png

• 5 weeks later...

yes i have the same problem.

Lucy Portman (Yotpo)

Jul 25 15:31

Hello Matt,

Please disregard the message. We received more than 400 orders so the feature worked.

From now one, please make sure you set all orders to the status that you selected to send to Yotpo.

Best regards,

Lucy Portman
Yotpo Support

I am running V1.4.2 of Yotpo.

Running Prestashop 1.5.6.2

It works fine for someone who wishes to write a review on the site of the product, not been able to test with regards to when someone orders yet.

However

I get the below error when trying to submit past orders.

Error occured
Edited by SimonW (see edit history)

Hey guys!

I just spoke to Support about the issue you all are having with submitting past orders. It appears to be a bug only some users are experiencing (and we're working on a fix!) Here is the solution for now

In the Yotpo plugin on line 669 you need to replace:

$product_data['description'] = $this->getDescritpion($product, (int)$params['id_lang']);

with:

$product_data['description'] = htmlentities($this->getDescritpion($product, (int)$params['id_lang']));:

If you'd like, our Support team will be happy to do the manual fix for you. Just email them at support@yotpo.com.

I hope this helps!

When replacing that line of code in the yotpo.php file on line 670,

You now get the following error in the backoffice which unloads the module.

The following module(s) could not be loaded::
  1. yotpo (parse error in /modules/yotpo/yotpo.php)
  2. yotpo (class missing in /modules/yotpo/yotpo.php)

I actually thought it was the : at the end of the line of code, so I removed this and it stopped unloading the module, however submitting past orders still does not work and gets the 'error occured'

Regards

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I just spoke to Support about the issue you all are having with submitting past orders. It appears to be a bug only some users are experiencing (and we're working on a fix!) Here is the solution for now

In the Yotpo plugin on line 669 you need to replace:

$product_data['description'] = $this->getDescritpion($product, (int)$params['id_lang']);

with:

$product_data['description'] = htmlentities($this->getDescritpion($product, (int)$params['id_lang']));:

If you'd like, our Support team will be happy to do the manual fix for you. Just email them at support@yotpo.com.

I hope this helps!

I've also made the suggested change without luck, still got the error

Help is appritiated

Regards

I've also made the suggested change without luck, still got the error

Help is appritiated

Regards

I think I got it to work, added 

$product_data['description'= htmlentities($this->getDescritpion($product, (int)$params['id_lang']),"UTF-8",);

Not sure 'description' will be coded correclty, looked like 'null' was sent to yotpo but I dont know why the product description should be sent anyway... O well I'll wait and see if any mail is sent.

Regards

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. If I want to use yotpo widget code and top rates product based on yotpo voting WHERE do I put CODE that yotpo gives me ?

I know put it where you want on website, but I don't know how. When I want it to have on left side and right side of website. Where to copy that code ?

Any help will be much appreciated !

Hey guys. If I want to use yotpo widget code and top rates product based on yotpo voting WHERE do I put CODE that yotpo gives me ?

I know put it where you want on website, but I don't know how. When I want it to have on left side and right side of website. Where to copy that code ?

Any help will be much appreciated !

Hello!

Have you tried contacting our awesome Support team? You can reach them at support@yotpo.com -- they will be happy to help!

• 4 weeks later...

There is a major bug today with Yotpo !

When Yotpo is enabled ( at least on Prestashop 1.5.4.1 version ) :

Customers can't register anymore ! They got an empty page after entering their email ! :blink:

There is a major bug today with Yotpo !

When Yotpo is enabled ( at least on Prestashop 1.5.4.1 version ) :

Customers can't register anymore ! They got an empty page after entering their email ! :blink:

Thanks, Chris.

We're on it -- should be resolved ASAP. 

We experienced a temporary & unexpected interruption of service but we're back up now.  We're investigating the root cause and I will get back to you with a full report as soon as I have all the info (probably tomorrow).

We're sincerely sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

I'll post in the main thread as well.