Hi everybody, I found a problem on my site: the add to cart button on the product´s page is covering a fast link to paypal that I really like. Please see it by yourself at: http://www.highesthelp.com/personalized-horoscope/7-exclusive-and-private-appointment-with-professor-and-master-in-metaphysical-sciences-monsieur-ignacio.html

Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance...

Hi,

In product.tpl change this (approx. line 382)

<div class="box-cart-bottom">
	<div{if (!$allow_oosp && $product->quantity <= 0) || !$product->available_for_order || (isset($restricted_country_mode) && $restricted_country_mode) || $PS_CATALOG_MODE} class="unvisible"{/if}>
	<p id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block no-print">
		<button type="submit" name="Submit" class="exclusive">
	<span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
		</button>
	</p>
</div>
{if isset($HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS) && $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{/if}<strong></strong>

into this:

<div class="box-cart-bottom">
	<div{if (!$allow_oosp && $product->quantity <= 0) || !$product->available_for_order || (isset($restricted_country_mode) && $restricted_country_mode) || $PS_CATALOG_MODE} class="unvisible"{/if}>
	<p id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block no-print">
		<button type="submit" name="Submit" class="exclusive">
	<span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
		</button>
	</p>
{if isset($HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS) && $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{/if}<strong></strong>
</div>

Then, you will need to open Paypal .tpl file (not sure which one it is) and change the CSS inside the input button froim

style="float:left;margin-top:-30px;"

to 

style="margin: 10px auto;display: block;"

Then clear cache and it should work.

• 3 months later...