Page layout problem with Realex payment module

Running PS1.5.6.2, realex payment module: 1.7.

When going to the final payment page to enter credit card details, the layout of the page gets messed up, i have not made any changes to the module layout, anybody have any ideas why this is happening?

I have shown the layout through the checkout period and it is only in the final image you can see that the page is messed up.

post-277032-0-39627500-1402406856_thumb.jpg

post-277032-0-85074700-1402406865_thumb.jpg

post-277032-0-72828400-1402406874_thumb.jpg

Hi scottpeter123,

My name is Seán, I work on team at Realex that focuses on shopping carts.

Firstly could you please PM me your Merchant ID.

This issue could be caused by a conflict between the module's CSS and that of the theme running on your store.

The CSS for the Realex module is controlled from the following file: realexredirect/css/realexredirect.css with the following classes having a bearing on that stage of the checkout:

.bloc_new_card
.bloc_new_card select
.bloc_new_card .cart_navigation

If I can be of any further assiatance please let me know. If you could please also notify your Realex Payments account manager of the issue you are experiencing.

Best,

Seán MacDomhnall

Channel Support

• 7 months later...

Hello Seán

Sorry to post this in a thread unrelated but as it is the only thing based on Realex and you replied, I was hoping to get a quick response.

I get the whole payment process as scottpeter123 does, however I don't get the next screen, I get an error

"Please contact the merchant whose goods or services you are purchasing and give the error message below.

Error 506

Invalid account configuration. Please contact the merchant."

Is this something that you know of? I can't find anything in my Realex emerchant account as an issue and have filled all the correct details in on Prestashop.

Attached is the issue as a jpg

Please help

Thank you in advance

Steve

post-910108-0-75881800-1422272972_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...