[ Resolved ] Total Price Error - Please Help

hi,

in /order.php i get the total price of products and the payment type .

in add to cart in sidebar there is shipment included but in order.php is only product price not product price + shipment price.

how can i fix this ??

the codes in order-payment.tpl are

{if $HOOK_PAYMENT} 
{l s='Please choose the payment method you want to use to pay the amount of'} {convertPrice price=$total_price}

{$HOOK_PAYMENT} 

how can i fix this ?

note : from admin pannel i selected the shipment price included !

is the visitor identified ?
as long as the visitor is not identified (and shipment is also NOT calculated), the total amount is not taking the shipment cost in consideration.
in the dynamic cart, the default shipment is calculated (default country) - that's explaining the difference. I personnaly have hidden the shipment costs in the cart. so, no confusion. and add a mention as "please log in to have the shipment calculated".

as long as the visitor is not identified (and shipment is also NOT calculated), the total amount is not taking the shipment cost in consideration.
in the dynamic cart, the default shipment is calculated (default country) - that's explaining the difference. I personnaly have hidden the shipment costs in the cart. so, no confusion. and add a mention as "please log in to have the shipment calculated".

yes, visitor is identified shipment is calculated in shop cart but not in total price before checkout. in total checkout there is only product price.

edit : its resolved :)

• 4 months later...

yes, visitor is identified shipment is calculated in shop cart but not in total price before checkout. in total checkout there is only product price.

edit : its resolved :)

hi albos,

How did you solved ? I have a same problem... would you explain?

Regards..

Ugur Onur

• 5 years later...

Hi,

I have a problem when i arrive to payment. 

when i add a product prestashop calculate right price but when i go to total payment it's not ok. 

Transaction's price it's ok but, why i show different prices? 

i attached images

This is ok: 

post-1119372-0-43514000-1449655711_thumb.png

this is wrong: 
post-1119372-0-20697300-1449655726_thumb.png
Edited by locen (see edit history)