[SOLVED] Product image size

Hi,
sorry to bother you guys but this is making me crazy. I've been searching for an answer but couldn't find any answer. I'm quite sure that I found this option in the back office before, but I just can't seem to find it again. Look at the attached file. Around the image there is a white border, which I suppose is because the image is not the right width. Where can I remove this white order?

Would really appriciete some help. Prestashop is awesome. :)

14092_la6k8zkBo3mGY5Y9VuWe_t

Go to Preferences > Images and change the size of "Large" to the width and height of your images. You also have to change the size in the #image-block sections of css/global.css in your theme's directory. You must have the exact same size for all of your large images, otherwise it will display the white border. It is not possible to have different-sized images without having the white border. The best you can do it modify images.inc.php and change the background colour in imagecolorallocate from (255, 255, 255) to a more appropriate colour for your theme.

• Like 1

Thank you very much, worked out perfectly. :)

But I do have one similiar issue. With the home featured product images these white borders (well, they are not actually white, but grey now as I changed the color to blend in with the background.) still appears, even though the size of the pictures and all settings should be the same. This wouldn't be a problem with the standard theme but fr me it means that there are waay to much space between the images. What to do?

You need to adjust the "Home" image size to be the same ratio as the "Large" category so it doesn't display the white border either, then you can adjust the width of the featured product columns to make them smaller by modifying the #center_column .products_block ul li section of css/global.css in your theme's directory.

• Like 1