[MODULE] Live Filter

endpulse

Hi everybody, here is a new free module for PrestaShop.

Live Filter is a sticky AJAX-based filter which allows customers to filter the products in a certain price range for the category they are browsing. Filtering is done without page refresh in real-time.

You can configure the following in the BackOffice:
* Filter range (min & max)
* Filter step
* Filter color
* Filter opacity

The screenshots attached cannot really show how the filter works....it is best to see it running live on our own website.

DOWNLOAD URL: http://shop.endpulse.com

Hope you like it! ENJOY!!!

PS: Comments, reviews, suggestions are ALL welcome.

14084_YaunMbpEFdnDO9I4466I_t

14085_t1AJLo4jCS8Hm8eVagvH_t

14086_pGpbgV8HENN5G1hvlrLO_t

14087_2dkXB26rK3t20R8dOs8K_t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi everybody, here is a new free module for PrestaShop.

Live Filter is a sticky AJAX-based filter which allows customers to filter the products in a certain price range for the category they are browsing. Filtering is done without page refresh in real-time.

You can configure the following in the BackOffice:
* Filter range (min & max)
* Filter step
* Filter color
* Filter opacity

The screenshots attached cannot really show how the filter works....it is best to see it running live on our own website.

DOWNLOAD URL: http://shop.endpulse.com

Hope you like it! ENJOY!!!

PS: Comments, reviews, suggestions are ALL welcome.

Where is the free download link? I only see the paid module.....

I like this module. It looks fancy.

I am consider buying the pro version. But there is one thing that stop me is when the products are more than one page, the filter will capture the entire category in which if the max price or the min price products are not in that page, it will show a blank screen. This is a big concern. Can you fix this bug and I think a lot of people will be interest in this module, then will upgrade to the pro version.

There is another bug that I found:

If the category is empty, instead of showing nothing, the price range sticky will disappear and it will have this error message on the screen:

Warning: rsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/xxxx/html/domainname/modules/blocklivefilter/blocklivefilter.php on line 52

Thanks.

Thank you for sharing with us.

This module only work if the category only have parent level. When the products are in the sub-category, not in the parent category, the module will show Warning: rsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/xxx//html/mydomain/modules/blocklivefilter/blocklivefilter.php on line 52 and the line 52 is

rsort($prices);

Do we have any solution for that?

Another bug is when my products are more than one page, if my min or max prices are not on that particular page, it will give a page without any products in it.

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...