Hello,

In the 1.6.0.6 backoffice, for the advanced parameters > configuration information,  I can't find instructions for editing some of the words for that file. 

Can someone please provide instructions where to find the file for editing & instructions for editing?

I imagine many people would find this post helpful and if its already been posted before, please provide link to the post. 

Thank you for your time. 

It's like vekia said, you have to translate the admin from back office translations, no sense to hardcode it. If you really want to do that, I believe it's adminConfigurationController.php in controllers/admin

I don't need to translate the words, simply needed to change wording for that file, example "Your Information" would like to change to something else. But don't know file location.

Let me know.

translate = change

you can change translation for english, you don't have to modify files

loalization > translations > back office 

there is this text

n31LnH6.png

change it to anything you want.

I followed instructions and received the following error

"Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form 1000 for max_input_vars.

Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 4922 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files."

Question, Do you know general location to change php configuration limits for prestashop?

• 2 months later...