Mail Alert module is missing

Hii, i just realize my prestashop 1.6.0.6 doesn't have mail alert module, i have tried to re-download it, but i still can't see mail alert module on it.

i see these guy on forum has mail alert module on their prestashop 1.6,

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/317602-mail-alert-template-has-changed/?hl=%2Bmail+%2Balert&do=findComment&comment=1606964

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/320105-mail-alerts-v325/?hl=%2Bmail+%2Balert&do=findComment&comment=1619449

i need mail alert module to notify me if the new order is placed, can somebody tell me how to get it?

Thanks.

• Like 1

here it is

Thx Vekia, can you provide me new_order mail template too?

i have tried to make test order to see the new order mail, but i dont get it,i think it's because i don't have new_order mail template in mail folder.

Thanks for your help.

it seems to be called "email alerts" now.  however that should not matter, if you simply search for "mail alerts" in your back office modules page, it should appear.  Be sure to reset your search filters as well

thanks for your reply bellini13.

i have checked into module folder inside my preatshop installation, and i don't see mailalert module folder. then i'm sure i don't have it.

now, i have installed it, mailalert ver. 3.2.9 that Vekia given to me, but i also don't have new_order mail template, i need it.

the module does not come packaged with Prestashop, you need to download modules from a marketplace, or in this case, just go into your back office modules page, and search for "mail alerts" and click on install.

as Vekia said, the mail template you are looking for resides within the mail alerts module folder

• Like 1

not each server has got get_file_contents and cURL activated, prestashop installations on these hosts will not be able to download modules from remote servers, it just means that these modules will not appear in back office section

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, I did all the steps listed in this topic and my problem still there with EN and ES languages, I do receive email's for new orders or any updates but without body content and my logo attached, I have PS 1.6.0.9 and mailalerts 3.2.9 suplied by @vekia here using email() of PHP function for emails, and no matter how many times I select in Advanced Parameters > Email tab the HTML, Text, Both options doesn't save (See attached image), What's happening in here? thanks and best regards!

post-832685-0-66372400-1410845953_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, 

I have the same problem, I can’t see the module in the back office modules page.

I’ve tried to install the module manually via FTP and with the Add module button from back office modules page.

I don’t know what else I can do!

Thanks.