dreamer79119

[Solve] show quantity discount in product list

Which quantity discount are you referring to? I can only see the discount percentage there, do you mean that one?

Hi,

the next Smarty code works fine at the: http://belvg.net/bysoftdev/

{if $product.price_tax_exc < $product.price_without_reduction}<span class="reduction">-{((1-($product.price_tax_exc / $product.price_without_reduction))*100)|string_format:"%01.0f"}%</span>{/if}

P.S. nemo, if I understand clearly you are right, there needs to display discount percentage 

Regards

Dear all

I want quanity discount to show on top right corner of the product picture.

The location appear the word "NEW" orginaly, but I don't want to appear the word "New"

I want to appear qanity discount of this product.

Thanks^^

Hi,

Do you try my code, does it works for you? For change location of the block with discount the best way share your url, because if you use the custom template there isn't any way to help you without view your site and your CSS files.

Regards 

• Like 1

Hi,

my website is www.eflystone.com

I add a picture(discount.png) below

how do I code my css that my web show me like picture (pic.png)?

post-726531-0-93798900-1401847376_thumb.png

post-726531-0-83650700-1401847545_thumb.png

Hi again,

first of all you need add the <span> with reduction after <li> element, set position: absolute for <span> and move right/left top/bottom with CSS top and right params: http://clip2net.com/clip/m212316/1401861701-clip-113kb.png For create background with red circle you need upload this image to your host and assign it to the <span> with background-image style.

Regards

• Like 1

Changing margins to position your content is not smart as well. Maybe  copy/paste code in tpl. is better opinion.

Hi all

Like dreamer79119, 

I want PERCENTAGE discount to show on top right corner of the product picture.

The location appear the word "NEW" or "SALE" orginaly, but I don't want to appear the word "New" or "SALE" 

I want to appear PERCENTAGE discount of each  product.

i'm using Prestashop 1.6, it is the first time that I manage one it and I'm new to programming, I would appreciate your help.

What code do I need and where do I add it? Thanks in advance

Sorry for my english

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More