[SOLVED]Move usersblock above cart

Hello guys,

I want to change the position of the usersblock. It is now in the most top bar and i want it just above the cart.

How it looks like right now:

4b7b673a9c96779f60a3599e2fa711ae.png

And how i want to have it:

acecddf4d854ad73169c0fcad9b8094b.png

Can someone explain how i do that? And maybe what each line of code does? (So i will understand PHP a bit better) :D

Thank you in advance,

Maurice

Edited by Ikben.Maurice (see edit history)

go to modules > positions

click on "transplant" button

you will see form to "transplant" module.

from first dropdown select "blockuserinfo" module, from second select "displayTop"

save changes.

then go back to modules > positions

search for "displayTop" modules list and move blockuserinfo module above the "block cart" module. just drag'n'drop module there to change its position on displayTop modules list.

if you want to remove block user info module from displayNav section (navigation bar at the top) just remove it from displayNav hook (unhook it)

hello

your website is online? can you share url?

do you see there some links that are a part of block user info module?

Hello,

I'm still working on my localhost with MAMP for windows.

The module "Gebruikersinformatieblok" is the module "Blockuserinfo". Which (if i am right) needed to be place above the "winkelwagenblok(Cart)"

I did made a few changes in cart.css to place it back to the right side, because i removed the search bar and placed it in the header.

If it is necessary then i will put my website online. (http://ikbenmaurice.comli.com/)

Thank you.

Edited by Ikben.Maurice (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

hello

your website is online? can you share url?

do you see there some links that are a part of block user info module?

Hello Vekia, I do still have this problem, but now with a new webshop. I am working in a local host. If i change the position to displaytop it says: It is already hooked in that position. And yes it it but, it is not visible.