Trying to modify Theme.. need some help!

Hey All,

I'm new to the PrestaShop software but I really like it so far. I'm trying to set up and implement a Theme that was done by another web development company (I'm basically trying to piece together what they did).

I am really confused. I copied their directories over to the themes dir and then choose that theme from the Back Office, I don't get anything that resembles a site whatsover.

After looking at the global.css file it doesn't appear that many changes were made.. but I noticed another .CSS file in the directory which looks like it has references to all of the new graphics.

Any help on this?

Hey All,

I'm new to the PrestaShop software but I really like it so far. I'm trying to set up and implement a Theme that was done by another web development company (I'm basically trying to piece together what they did).

I am really confused. I copied their directories over to the themes dir and then choose that theme from the Back Office, I don't get anything that resembles a site whatsover.

After looking at the global.css file it doesn't appear that many changes were made.. but I noticed another .CSS file in the directory which looks like it has references to all of the new graphics.

Any help on this?

The themes call a global.css file in css folder. The css file changed must be their directory.