Paypal commission

lucifer1976

There are modules that do this, but my understanding is that this is against PayPal policy to do so. Customers certainly won't like it either.  If I was buying and a shop did this, I would leave my purchase immediately.  And savvy visitors would report your shop to Paypal.  This is just my personal advice, of course you are free to proceed as you please.

• Like 1

I thought they had changed that, but I was wrong. 

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US#4

4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

• Like 1

There are modules that do this, but my understanding is that this is against PayPal policy to do so. Customers certainly won't like it either.  If I was buying and a shop did this, I would leave my purchase immediately.  And savvy visitors would report your shop to Paypal.  This is just my personal advice, of course you are free to proceed as you please.

Thank you