rocarly

Featured products not appear at homepage

Hi! I have been for a while searching and reading trying to find a solution to my issue. The fact is, when I set a product to Home category (like say in the tutorial) the product don't appear in the homepage and this message appear "No featured products at this time. ". I want to show some products in my homepage as featured or popular. Any help please. Thanks in advised

Edited by rocarly (see edit history)
  • Like 1

it's possible that you just see there cached version of module.

try to clear shop cache and check if this change something

Hi vekia and thanks for your reply. I cleared the store cache (Advanced Parameters / Performance) and browser also but the I don't have any product set as featured. My store url is http://www.shoeshopwholesale.com. What else could be the cause?

Thanks for your help vekia

Please, any help with this problem? I can't find any solutions for my particular. Thanks

I've had the same issue for some time. However after I entered the modules section in the BO I saw the following message:

The following module(s) were upgraded successfully:

• homefeatured :
        Current version: 1.6
        1 file upgrade applied

I refreshed the homepage right after that without even clearing the cache and bingo the products were showing up again! I had previously started an update for several modules before but the process for that particular module might have timed out and stalled which caused the weird behavior afterwards. The solution in this case is to simply restart the update manually if it doesn't resume automatically when you enter the modules pages.

Edited by ZiadJ (see edit history)