Need help with SEO

I used SEOsitecheckup.com and it say i need to fix somethings and some i have fix already but some i can't figure out.

Example:

Most Common Keywords. (Keep showing up these)

Cart - 7 Times

total - 5 Times

shipping - 4 Times

products - 4 Times

new - 4 Times

Don't know how to fix these.

Attached Full Report Below

If you can help, let me know. Thanks

Seositecheckup.com - Report - 2014-05-21 12_21_09.pdf

I used SEOsitecheckup.com and it say i need to fix somethings and some i have fix already but some i can't figure out.

Example:

Cart - 7 Times

total - 5 Times

shipping - 4 Times

products - 4 Times

new - 4 Times

if you arent satisfied with free support here. you can always post job offer in "JOB OFFERS" section

hire someone SEO-skilled, like you hire others in real life.

Hi, I am an expert of all kinds of SEO work. I have been working last 3 years world largest freelancing site ODESK, Freelancer and Elance. you can contact me for your problem solved

Please make sure to add actual help in forum post before doing adverts for your service.  This is part of forum rules but also will help you become a credible source for your expertise.

• Like 1

Example:

Cart - 7 Times

total - 5 Times

shipping - 4 Times

products - 4 Times

new - 4 Times

Good Point Patron. 

I just took the time to answer, because you have a serious attitude problem, but beside that, here is the solution for your problem : 

1. 99% of the shop user don't realize how important content is for any search engine (especially Google). Actually all the words on a site are considered actually keywords, also if we take this one step further than we'll admit that actually all the combination of the words are considered keywords as well (long tail keywords). Taking all this in consideration your major problem is that you that you don't have content at all, it's kinda difficult for me to understand how somebody can't write like 350 -500 words about their own business(please avoid written a lot of content about your company, write about the benefits, features, products - make a keyword research first - just to be sure that your're on the same length as you're buyers are) 

I would recommend you :

Google trend check - (it gives you a  good overview when it comes to were to ? 

Seomajestic

Marketing Samurai

Micro niche finder  etc. 

At this point the keywords that you have are all related to the terms that you saw, as you only have products (you don't have at least a short description of them) 

In conclusion :  Add to cart, total have the highest density. 

One more advice in regards to content (never use odesk, or elance - cheap content will create you problems ;)) - use something like : http://www.greatcontent.com/ ( I have nothing to do  with them) 

Also please read more about content marketing, this tools (90% of them are rubbish) - Example: you use meta keywords (Google don't cares about them at all - you just generate keyword stuffing - avoid them- write valuable things that people will read (The assumption that people don't read are told only by people who are incapable to write something valuable - use a test like www.clicktale.com - you'll be shocked how people are following the content ;))

I've been working in the last 12 years (yes 12) in the SEO, SEM , Landing Page Optimization, Eye Tracking business - Unfortunately I don't have more physical time to be hired - not as marketer - but we can take over fixes for you (this was the advertising part ;))

The Presta community is more versatile as you imagine, but lets not forget money puts the bred on my table also . 

Kind Regards

LEo 

Edited by Leogeo (see edit history)

Good Point Patron. 

I just took the time to answer, because you have a serious attitude problem, but beside that, here is the solution for your problem : 

1. 99% of the shop user don't realize how important content is for any search engine (especially Google). Actually all the words on a site are considered actually keywords, also if we take this one step further than we'll admit that actually all the combination of the words are considered keywords as well (long tail keywords). Taking all this in consideration your major problem is that you that you don't have content at all, it's kinda difficult for me to understand how somebody can't write like 350 -500 words about their own business(please avoid written a lot of content about your company, write about the benefits, features, products - make a keyword research first - just to be sure that your're on the same length as you're buyers are) 

I would recommend you :

Google trend check - (it gives you a  good overview when it comes to were to ? 

Seomajestic

Marketing Samurai

Micro niche finder  etc. 

At this point the keywords that you have are all related to the terms that you saw, as you only have products (you don't have at least a short description of them) 

In conclusion :  Add to cart, total have the highest density. 

One more advice in regards to content (never use odesk, or elance - cheap content will create you problems ;)) - use something like : http://www.greatcontent.com/ ( I have nothing to do  with them) 

Also please read more about content marketing, this tools (90% of them are rubbish) - Example: you use meta keywords (Google don't cares about them at all - you just generate keyword stuffing - avoid them- write valuable things that people will read (The assumption that people don't read are told only by people who are incapable to write something valuable - use a test like www.clicktale.com - you'll be shocked how people are following the content ;))

I've been working in the last 12 years (yes 12) in the SEO, SEM , Landing Page Optimization, Eye Tracking business - Unfortunately I don't have more physical time to be hired - not as marketer - but we can take over fixes for you (this was the advertising part ;))

The Presta community is more versatile as you imagine, but lets not forget money puts the bred on my table also . 

Kind Regards

LEo 

Thanks for the great info.  re. my attitude, sometimes I am a bit cranky when people complain against the forum. But if it helped getting one of the seo 'gurus' to help then it  worked.

Hello everyone, sorry it seem like i was whining but wasn't. I just worry more about the panda stuff that google is doing. I have used Elance before. A lot of them wants in the high $XXX to $X,XXX's.

Leogeo, Never heard of greatcontent.com before. How much do they cost?

I have a lot of sites i read from small business Ecommerce to sites like Clickz.com

I use seositecheckup.com but i really don't know how up-to-date that they are.

• Like 1

Thanks for the great info.  re. my attitude, sometimes I am a bit cranky when people complain against the forum. But if it helped getting one of the seo 'gurus' to help then it  worked.

Don't worry about it, everybody has those days ;)..I still think that you're doing a fantastic job...so keep on going cranky, if that works :)

"Hello everyone, sorry it seem like i was whining but wasn't. I just worry more about the panda stuff that google is doing. I have used Elance before. A lot of them wants in the high $XXX to $X,XXX's.

Leogeo, Never heard of greatcontent.com before. How much do they cost?

I have a lot of sites i read from small business Ecommerce to sites like Clickz.com

I use seositecheckup.com but i really don't know how up-to-date that they are."

Sorry, I had several meeting yesterday, so I missed your answer. I'll try to emphasize the benefits of the tools sent : (please bear in mind that there are probably others)

1. Greatcontent - the good part is that you can choose the quality of the content written for you, in regards to your budget, and it can vary between 3-10 bucks. (probably more, but that would mean that you'll get a content from somebody who's working on that field, and lets admit writing a good content needs experience in that specific field) - sign up, test (they offer even solutions like, choosing the keywords that you want etc.

2. " I have used Elance before. A lot of them wants in the high $XXX to $X,XXX's." - We're on Elance, unfortunately we just added our self so it's kinda difficult getting in touch with new customers, when other have already a 5 star fake rating ;)) (Elance is just something what we need, but not what we want)

3. I would suggest you to take a look at :

http://searchengineland.com/

http://moz.com 

Probably the blog of Neil Pattel would be a good start. 

I hope this info help. Also this is just a fraction of how much info can you read on the net, but with time you'll start realizing which of those are relevant or not( the www is unfortunately full with rubbish) , of course experience in this field is a really important factor also.

Kidn Regards

Leo