CMS /Content/ and Store Locator Problem

PrestaToys

Hello,

I have a problem with my store locator page.  From my homepage, it's fine.

But when navigating to a CMS page and then clicking on the Store Locator, it goes to "page not found".

The reason is simple, the solution may not be.

Start at mystore.com => click Store Locator => land on mystore.com/stores

Perfect!!!

Start at mystore.com => click "Specials" page (a CMS page) => land on mystore.com/content/specials => click on store locator => sends you to mystore.com/content/stores

The result is Page not Found.  Big trouble!

Anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong somewhere? Anyone have a fix?

Can we get rid of this /content/ sub-directory?

Thanks... any and all advice is appreciated!

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the reply.

it is relative.  I am using the multicart feature and when I make CMS pages with absolute links, all stores end up pointing to the same page.  it may be a Prestashop error or it may be an error with the menu bar module, which is from the "simpleresponsive" theme from T.Piegne.

I think it's the Responsive Links module from this theme.  All the links that i put up for one store, end up on the other store... it's causing me much grief.

If you email me I can give you the links as I don't want to post them here, for business reasons.  [email protected]

If you think you could fix that module quickly, I'd be willing to pay you for it.  If not, I am going to pay Prestashop to help, if they can.

Thanks Robin, please send me an email if you can help!

P