Blog does not work

Hi

when i create a blog post (simple blog) it displays on home page (although it's not displayed correctly because when there are 2 posts they overlap and 1 doesn't work, but that is probably a theme issue??)

But when i click the blog post i get a 404

What could be the reason?

Cheers

Thanks but i don't have a code because it came with warehouse theme

I managed to make it work for the part that i do not get a 404 page... i de-installed the 3 modules

but the modules are positioned 2x on home page... any ideal how to be able to show 3 or 4 in 1 row ?

Thanks Krystian,

This was just the explanation i needed :-) and of course it works now... just have to check out what image dimensions i should use when selecting 3 posts on home page... but i might als just use 4

May i ask you one more thing

When i click on a blog item i go to mydomain.com/nl/blog/blog-category/blog-post-title

and when i click a post i go to single post page

is it possible to show different blocks in left sidebar than showed on product list pages or is that not possible

Krystian

I can not find a setting to NOT display the short description, post date and post category on home page... i'd like to display the image and title only

Does that setting not exist? I that case i think i just need to use display: none... correct?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...