Call for PrestaShop success stories!

Hello, awesome Prestashop community!

I hope I am creating this thread in the right forum branch, but I am not asking to review my store.

Pretty much vice versa - I want to hear some success stories from Prestashop website owners.  :)

Why? I am just collecting stories about good Prestashop stores that achieved success and I will share helpful and interesting ones at my company's blog to motivate and help other Prestashop website owners!

So if you are willing to spend some of your time and also earn one more backlink and some extra attention to your store ;), leave a message here and, please, send your stories to my email e(dot)ruchko(at)promodo(dot)com or PM me here on the forum.

I do not expect you to be a young Amazon, even if you used to make 5 sales per month and now you make 50, it might be a good story and a great experience to share for others to learn from it!

Looking forward to your stories!

Thank you so much in advance! 

• 1 month later...

Hello Elina ,

I have a good story with prestashop at the moment , this is my website : www.unlockon.com , is for mobile phone unlcking online , i will contact u by email soon about my story , now i am working to do something more succesful ;)

Best Regards