Soporte de prestashoop no responde

kary83

Buenas tardes,

Llevo semanas enviando varios correos al soporte de prestashop sobre unos módulos que compré y no he recibido contestación a ninguno de ellos,

¿Qué puedo hacer?

Muchas gracias.

Hi Samyha,

My english is very bad, but i try it, i hope that you undersand me, i'm sorry for this.

The modules are this:

http://addons.prestashop.com/es/seo-modulos-prestashop/175-seo.html

http://addons.prestashop.com/es/module-pack/6537-pack-marketing.html

I have any problemas and questions for this, I send many mails in spanish and english but they no asked me. I have many numbers of tikets and number of shop modules.

Thank you,

Is this,  copy and paste from mail:

A few days ago I gave update one of the modules that I bought them (SEO ) and erased all the data I had entered , I wonder if the module has an error or this is what will always happen because I can not lose all the information I have on the module every time you update . Now do not update if two modules have also purchased them and asking me to update , which is the module and CartReminder Newsletter ( coming in Marketing Pack) because I also do not want to pass. Need a solution because I am not making any changes for this subject .

On the other hand I have a problem with the module CartReminder , and is not sending the emails to abandoned carts with what does the desired function. I would like to know if there is something specific that set may have a fault or module that must be overcome .

Finally I wanted to know if there is any way to access the update downloads from a different account that was used for purchase as the purchase is made ​​a company that performed the installation and configuration of the store but I no longer deal with so for them access to downloads of the updates have to obtain it from them and wish I could do it .

Data from the purchase of these modules are:
Order Number: # 182347
Purchase Date: 13/01/14
Shop: infimar.com
modules :
- SEO Module
- Marketing Pack (Newsletter , CartReminder )