from remote to local

hello, i usually use these steps:

1) download whole prestahop filesystem from remote to localhost

2) export database from remote and install it on localhost

3) remove .htaccess file from root dir of prestashop (local)

4) open back office admin page, go to preferences > seo & urls and change domain to localhost, 

5) if prestashop is in subdirectory on localhost, in base uri i use /subdirectory/ where subdirectory is a name of directory where prestashop is

6) turn on force compile and clear cache (and turn it off!) under adv preferences > performance 

that's all

you did the same?

hello, i usually use these steps:

1) download whole prestahop filesystem from remote to localhost

2) export database from remote and install it on localhost

3) remove .htaccess file from root dir of prestashop (local)

4) open back office admin page, go to preferences > seo & urls and change domain to localhost, 

5) if prestashop is in subdirectory on localhost, in base uri i use /subdirectory/ where subdirectory is a name of directory where prestashop is

6) turn on force compile and clear cache (and turn it off!) under adv preferences > performance 

that's all

you did the same?

i solved it was a .htaccess problem, i deleted the old one, turned friendly url off and on again.

so you don't edit the db as the link said in ps_configuration and ps_shop_url tables?

please note i created this local copy for figure it out the price combination bug http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/329385-bug-1606-0%E2%82%AC-products-wrong-price-combinations/  :(

Edited by alfredopacino (see edit history)

i solved it was a .htaccess problem, i deleted the old one, turned friendly url off and on again.

so you don't edit the db as the link said in ps_configuration and ps_shop_url tables?

please note i created this local copy for figure it out the price combination bug http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/329385-bug-1606-0%E2%82%AC-products-wrong-price-combinations/  :(

im doing it here: