Accidently changed header backround color

meganhope

Hello all, I was looking to change the default color of my text and somehow changed my header backround to black. I am almost positive I did this on either a module or on the prestashop console. I was looking into changing the code on global.css to do this but hadnt yet when I noticed the change.

www.booksbybards.com   (see here)

Very top theres a obvious black bar that is driving me crazy. I have searched all over and do not remember where I changed it at. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it

Wow, ok now im really confused. That was my first backaround which i changed to White.

The Bards logo blends in fine with the white in the back (on my page without the tile floor pattern) but you can see the White long box that connects bards and the search to the far right.

That was not there before. On my screen it shows no back pattern, and shows that white box as black. I uploaded a picture of what it looks like to me.

Black or white, i dont care, i just want to know where i can change it back to what i had orginally had.

Also, do you know why it shows up for me as White but on your screen it shows a tiled grey wood pattern? I had changed it a while ago and when I have visited it on other computers it has always shown up white.

post-796235-0-43075300-1400275799_thumb.png

I think it might have something to do with the browser. Just got onto crome to see if it would show white or tile and it showed tile wood. pattern.

I edited it on crome and it seems to have stayed that way. I do not know if it's like that on other browers or not.

but that white bar, now blends in fine on crome but not on firefox. It was but like i said, i thought i changed the header color and forgot where i changed it at.

Edited by meganhope (see edit history)