Hi

I'm searching for a solution that can give me the following result.

On http://smokeit.erpbasen.dk we have enabled the guest checkout, but we want to simplify the process with only some of the fields that the customer should fill out.

As it is now, it looks like this, and as you can see, there's a lot of fields that the customer can fill out.

post-725423-0-30292700-1399967279_thumb.png

The only fields we want to be avalible when buying as guest, is the following:

- Name

- Address

- Zipcode

- City

- Phone

- Email

- Checkbox for newsletter

Can anyone help me where to customize this?

Okay

I have now found the way to make it more simple. I just need to define, that firstname and lastname should be the same within the customername and the receiver. As it is now, the customername looks strange at the order in the backend, see attachment.

Can someone tell me how I can define it correct?

post-725423-0-21265600-1399970763_thumb.png

Okay

I have now found the way to make it more simple. I just need to define, that firstname and lastname should be the same within the customername and the receiver. As it is now, the customername looks strange at the order in the backend, see attachment.

Can someone tell me how I can define it correct?

attachicon.gif2.png

Anyone?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guest Checkout / Instant Checkout Template File is in this directory " themes/<Your_Theme>/authentication.tpl ".

Good Luck.

Oh, I think that you did not understand me. Into .tpl files I may write anything I want, I know that anyway :) But back-end will not be working if I change .tpl.

I need to change also core files that are: Controllers, Models. And moreover database fields. But I do not what are these files and what to edit.

For example I need to hide and off all fields in checkout page and add only these: phone number, name, city, street, flat number <- only these fields and not any others.

Of course information from these fields should be shown in order information.

Edited by gomelsoft (see edit history)