[SOLVED] Problem with friendly urls and home_default images

Hello, I have a problem when enable friendly urls because the product images look good but the image home_default makes a error when you put the mouse over image looks this "?" 

the image going this route ... / 5-home_default/.jpg 

If don't active the friendly urls everything works fine ... 

No where is the error, I rengenerado thumbnails, reloaded images but not how to fix it .. 

Thanks in advance! 

Deputy image.

post-439961-0-76609800-1399890466_thumb.png

Edited by obox11 (see edit history)

I'm sorry, I just now looked at your page, and I see you are using a custom Java Script, you will need to contact,

http://www.leotheme.com/ to help you fix your theme. Seems to be a problem with modules/leocustomajax.

I solved the problem, I put the code given to me, thanks for the replies Bill Dalton !

$obj[] = array("id"=>$product["id_product"],"content"=>utf8_encode($link->getImageLink($product["link_rewrite"], $product["id_image"], 'home_default')));

public function getAllImages($id_lang, $where, $order){

$sql = 'SELECT i.`id_product`, image_shop.`cover`, i.`id_image`, il.`legend`, i.`position`, pl.`link_rewrite`

FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image` i

'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('image', 'i').'

LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image_lang` il ON (i.`id_image` = il.`id_image` AND il.`id_lang` = '.(int)$id_lang.')

LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_lang` pl ON (i.`id_product` = pl.`id_product` AND pl.`id_lang` = '.(int)$id_lang.')

'.$where.' '.$order;

return Db::getInstance()->executeS($sql);

}

• Like 1