¿RESPONSIVE NOT WORKING?

Hi everyone,

I have checked the Demo from prestashop 1.6  web site, and responsive it´s not working on tablet´s and mobiles.  I have checked it on ipad1 and the last Ipad version, nexus 7, htc one S, ipnoe 4.... why is that? And also I have notice that the custom blocks disappear...

Thanks.

Edited by jorin (see edit history)

Weird, it's working for me. Do you expect the layout to swap to something else perhaps? What do you mean by custom block?

Thanks Nemo1,

I was expecting to see the Demo as I it response on the desktop web browser. I mean, when I use different resolutions with the desk top web browser I can see how it works fine and everything fits normally but when I check it on tablets (ipad and nexus7) the two pictures beside to the main slider goes to new row but on a weird position. I attached an image... and the custom blocks, I mean, the two blocks beside the social block at the bottom of the Demo web site. I attached an image too.

I have selected on the themes option´s to be responsive on mobiles and tables....

Thanks.

MAIN SLIDER

banner.jpg

CUSTOM BLOCK ( ON TABLET´S AND MOBILES DOESN´T APPEAR )

customblock.jpg

Really weird... what's the resolution there? iPad portrait or landscape?

Hi Nemo1i!

I know it´s weird. On IPAD´S doesn´t fit any of the position (portrait or landscape) On NEXUS 7 fit ok on Portrait but on Landscape position I get  the same situation...

Resolutions :

NEXUS 7 - 7” 1280x800 (216ppi)

IPAD - 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi)

IPAD4- 2048-by-1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)

Thanks!