Java script into Prestashop

Hi! I want to modify a page from a Prestashop site in such way that when you click a button a Java Script page to open and in the JAva Script page another button to take me back where the initial click was supose to go. Anyone can help? Thx

Yes, I have the script. Is about a virtual keyboard. And when you click the button "Place my order" I want that Java script page to open and the user should do a supplementary check through the virtual keyboard (username and password), and then he should continue to Order Confirmation page. 

hello

you've got this script already? or just wondering how to create it?

Yes, I have the script. Is about a virtual keyboard. And when you click the button "Place my order" I want that Java script page to open and the user should do a supplementary check through the virtual keyboard (username and password), and then he should continue to Order Confirmation page. 

this feature needs a lot of customization in order process functions

i just thought that you want something other.

javascript is not enough, you will have to use some ajax queries in background to get it to work with login and password stored in prestashop database.

this feature needs a lot of customization in order process functions

i just thought that you want something other.

javascript is not enough, you will have to use some ajax queries in background to get it to work with login and password stored in prestashop database.

Ok. I what I need is something more simpler. The usernames and passwords are stored in the JS file. In fact this is just a test that I want to do, and maybe later to extended to the Prestashop database. Which are the files that should be modified so that when the Place my order button is clicked the html file to open. Thx. 

in this case you have to edit payment modules

for example bankwire module has got file: /views/templates/front/payment_execution.tpl

there is code of button

"I confirm my order"

each payment module has got own page to confirm order.