Layout Problem

Hi,

I am having a lil issue that is driving me nuts can't seem to find where my problem lies. In the order-payment section the "Total Shipping" label has a curly bracket "}" at the end of it.

I checked my order-payment.tpl file for any typos, I checked my frontend translations and still no luck. 

What could be doing this??

Thanks

Jason

post-770243-0-59430200-1399821546_thumb.png

Hi dioniz,

I checked both. In my opinion this has to be a typo right?? I did a text search for both "Total Shipping}" and just "Total Shipping" in both those files and everything looks good, unless I am missing something??

I have included the .tpl files, if you could take a look it would be much appreciated. I must be missing something.

Thanks

Jason

shopping-cart.zip

Hey Dioniz,

Good at least I am not going crazy lol. I thought maybe it was in the translations but I checked all that too and didnt find anything. Would there be anything in the other translation sections (I only checked the front office translations)??

Thanks

Jason

Hey Guys,

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. It seems that the layout problem is greater then I thought. It seems that on top of the shipping label being weird, the availability column in the table has no data in it as well. Anyone would know the reason why this would happen??

Thanks

Jason