When Sharing your URL.

Hi,

Quick question. How can you have the thumnail changed when sharging your website on facebook or which ever? I don't even have that image on my website no more.

Also the "Shop powered by Prestashop" will not remove, I have went in and removed it from the index and force compile, and clear cache which didn't seem to do the trick.

Any Ideas please :)

post-792905-0-08689300-1399814395_thumb.png

Hi,

Quick question. How can you have the thumnail changed when sharging your website on facebook or which ever? I don't even have that image on my website no more.

this appears only if website hasn't got open grap meta tags, and if facebook scrapper cant find proper image to share.

Also the "Shop powered by Prestashop" will not remove, I have went in and removed it from the index and force compile, and clear cache which didn't seem to do the trick.

what tempalte you use? default one? if so, you can follow this:

this appears only if website hasn't got open grap meta tags, and if facebook scrapper cant find proper image to share.

Will check this when I am on my pc only on my phone at the moment.

what tempalte you use? default one? if so, you can follow this:

I have done that already. Which didnt seem to help. But I have noticed I did add a price to try get it to my special tab. Could it possible be a cache issue?

yes it can be related to cache problem, also it can be related to the fact, that you use not default template (you use?)

I am using the default theme. Well it's from the www.presta-theme-maker.com Which uses the defualt theme but you can configure the colour rather than changing the code.

Would this issue be causing my problem with "special" product feature. I have set a specific price but it just lowers the price, but it doesn't put it under the special list?

it's not as easy as it seems.

you you want to define tags for products with this guide?

All I really want to do is have a different tumbnail / or even be able to change it once in a while. Is there an easy solution for this? With the "Powered by Prestashp" I don't mind I just want to add in created by Elite IT Solutions.