Add to cart button not work on products with combinations(prestashop 1.6.0.6)

No its not support 1.6. Everything work, only products with combination not work.

you've got a lot of js errors:VH3Js4i.png

are you sure that your theme supports prestashop 1.6 ?

No its not support 1.6. Everything work, only products with combination not work.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

i've the exact same problem as minfin,

on all the simple products without attribute pages, 'add to cart' button is shown,

but on products with attribute, it's impossible to add to cart cause there is no button.

While on a homepage, after research of a product it's possible to add to cart without going on the product page ??!?? It takes the default attribute.

Any idea of what it should come from ?

many thanks by advance

• 1 year later...

Hi!

After upgrade to presta 1.6, not work add cart button on products with combinations.

I try many things to solve problem, but nothing help.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

havanasmoke.ru - its my shop

http://havanasmoke.ru/davidoff/1365-davidoff-classic-3.html#/ - its one of the products with combination

Hi...

i have same problem while i press add to cart button, throw message Product not found.. 

Please give me solution if have u got the solution of this problem...

Thanks 

Edited by bhshah (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally after many days of investigation with no luck I have found the problem. Share a like if it help you.  :)

This succed only with the products that have the combinations active. If succed for all products you have then is "Catalog Mode" activate. In this case turn it off.

If instead it succed only for some product if you see are all products with combinations that you have created. Just set the "Date of availability" of the product and check the right quantity inside each combination created.  :)

That's all!  :)