Category background image

Hello,

Can anyone suggest what is causing this issue and perhaps tell me where to find the particular code as I gave up searching at this stage.

I think I removed the background category image (black box) and everything seems fine on pc but when I view on a mobile phone there is a big gap just under the category image its like as if the background section as shifted down and is below the image instead of directly behind it. Any ideas?

Strange why its working perfectly on pc but not on mobile device.

Any help would be very much appreciated (and might prevent my computer being flung out the window ;) )

Thank you

Edited by Clinton12 (see edit history)

any chance to see it live? if so - please share url to your shop

Hey Vekia,

Sure no problem at all, the url is below. I changed all my edits back to normal as I did not want to mess anything up so you should be able to see the black box (bg image) directly under the main cat image. As I mentioned this only shows up when viewed from a mobile phone

http://www.rainwatersystems.ie/12-water-butts

Any ideas you can share would be so much appreciated

Thanks

I added some text now so it does not seem as bad as the other categories. Will I have to just add the same amount of text for every category and sub category so the gap caused by box is not as obvious or can I remove it completely just showing the cat image with a description underneath with black text say?

Thanks 

sorry for late reply

GpD1TdK.png

you're talking about that?

Hiya no problem at all.

Yes exactly, even when I change that black background to white it still leaves a big gap on mobile but not on pc, I would rather have it gone and allow a gap to be dependent of the text for example if you click on other categories you will notice it more. You will see it better here http://www.rainwatersystems.ie/15-upvc-guttering-fascia

Thanks a mill

Edited by Clinton12 (see edit history)