[resolved]Help required with Product Data Sheet

Please can anyone help.
I am unable to find out how I can add information to my product datasheets.
If you can help please walk me through the process so it can be followed with ease

I sell shorts and want to add associated sizing and materials information. Even a size chart if possible.
At the moment I can't even do the basis. I know its likely to be simple process as Prestashop is excellent, however I've spent hours looking and although I solved many complex issues in the past, I cannot for the life of me do this task.

Any help will be greatfully appreciated

Best regards

Pinkloveshy

The data sheet uses the product's features to display its list. You must go to Catalog > Features to add new features (e.g., Material) and feature values (e.g. Nylon), then go to the "4. Features" tab on the product page and select the features values or enter custom text for each feature that is relevant to the product.

Unfortunately, you cannot add a size chart using features. You could, however, add the size chart as one of the product images or as a downloadable attachment by going to Catalog > Attachments, uploading the attachment, then adding it to the product using the "7. Attachments" tab. The only way other way display a size chart image on the product page would be modify the code in product.tpl in your theme's directory.

• 4 weeks later...