Free theme or request for a partner to joint theme construction

hello prestashop world!

First of all want to thanks Samyha for helping me with my registration problem :-)  I'm new here and i'm moving after many many years using VM to now start testing and using prestashop platform. As far i can see my first impression was that this community is more well done and with a nice organization, with a accessible bug tracker, voting for ideas, better forum, etc.. but it misses some features things that VM got (like the reverse VM misses also things... but of course it's possible to improve everything in the world and do it better).

(1st), i want to ask here if someone knows and can post any good and free theme examples (html5 / responsive / bootstrap)?

Or (2nd), in the other hand, if there is any prestashop member/partner who wants to build together a good project that serves the interests of both. 

(I'm a person with many good ideas - customer / seller relation experience, and some design/html/css/php experience).

Reply me or PM me thanks!
Kind Regards

Edited by Brunobei (see edit history)