[SOLVED] abc1234.jpg : An error occurred while copying image, check your memory limit.

I'm Trying to upload an image to the site but it give an error[1.jpg]

Also My product Id's do not recover/reorder after deleting a certain product[2.jpg]

I have also provided my server info [3.jpg]

Any help would be really grateful.

post-787013-0-64362400-1399633889_thumb.jpg

post-787013-0-24112000-1399633902_thumb.jpg

post-787013-0-55696100-1399634028_thumb.jpg

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

no then the error disappears and the image is able to upload. Any solution for product id ... in the pic. i deleted a product with id=6. After adding a new product the id of the new product is 7.. What could possibly be wrong?

Edited by 13naam (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I got the solution to this. It was the dimensions of the pic that was causing the error. By clicking the pics from an HD camera the dimensions were 1920x1080 so even though i reduced its size in Adobe Photoshop to Kb's the image upload caused errors. But reducing the dimensions by croping the picture completely solved the problem.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi!

I just had the same issue, my shop is hostd on my own VPS, I checked the configuration information and there were missing permissions on the folders, I don't know exactly why, I'm using Apache and there was a problem with selinux, I reinstalled it, restarted the server and it was OK.