links I don't want showing up on site map page

There are a number of links listed under the "Information" section of the site map that I don't want to show, just temporarily for now (delivery, legal notice, etc.). I've used the footer links module to keep these links from showing in the footer, but they still display on the site map. Is there any way I can recognize which links I don't have activated for the footer and de-activate those on the site map as well?

I know I can manually edit my sitemap.tpl to explicitly list the links I want, instead of pulling from $cmslinks, but I'd rather not do this if I don't have to. Like I said, it is only temporary that I don't want these links to display, so it would be much less work in the long run if the display of links in the site map was automated instead of hardcoded.

Thanks in advance for your help.

There's nothing I can do at the CMS. I can delete the pages, but like I said, I just want them to not display temporarily. I don't want to delete the pages. I just want to make the links not show for a while, just as I can do in the footer module. Can this be done?

Ok, I guess I will delete the pages temporarily, but that's awfully hacky. Too bad there's no better way.

Lalo Landa, as I've said, I want the pages to be hidden *temporarily*. Right now there is nothing on them. My client is working on the content, but wants to get the site up before those pages are done. Thus, I want to hide those pages, because they are not part of the site yet and thus should not show up on the site map. Once they have content and truly become pages, then they should show on the site map.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

My full code to exclude CMS pages from the Information links on the Sitemap is below. It may not be possible to make the code more compact, because the != operator may need to be explicit for each excluded page, because I am not sure that the evaluation of any type of grouping would return the correct desired evaluation. I know that {if $cmslink.id_cms !=(1||2||3)} does not work, because when evaluating page id 1, for example, the OR operator allows truth that it (1) is not 2, so undesired evaluation result of true occurs and link is listed.

At least I don't have to delete any CMS pages that I am simply not currently using!

{foreach from=$cmslinks item=cmslink}{if ($cmslink.id_cms != "1" && $cmslink.id_cms != "2" && $cmslink.id_cms != "3" && $cmslink.id_cms != "5" && $cmslink.id_cms != "9" && $cmslink.id_cms != "15")}
	[list]
[*][url="{$cmslink.link}"]{$cmslink.meta_title}[/url]
{/if}{/foreach}

cool man, it's work :D

thanks for the code

• 8 months later...

Just an FYI if you're new and trying to figure this out...

With PrestaShop 1.5.3.1 I was able to remove these links from the sitemap page by disabling them in Preferences > CMS (un-checking the "Displayed" column)

re-post to fix font size...sorry...darn copy & paste

Just an FYI if you're new and trying to figure this out...

With PrestaShop 1.5.3.1 I was able to remove these links from the sitemap page by disabling them in Preferences > CMS (un-checking the "Displayed" column)